Red Lead Wort (Plumbago Indica) is a Perennial Herb, which contains Long Seeds inside the Flower. It is also known as Red Lead Wort or Chitrak, native to India it is found all over the World. Red Lead Wort or Plumbago Indica contains Fructose, Protease, Antipyretic and Antiseptic in Nature. Red lead wort has Anti Bacterial and Antioxidant Properties.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Plumbago Indica or Red Lead Wort has Antipyretic and Antiseptic properties which is helpful for Preventing Chronic Diseases
- Red Lead Wort is helpful for Respiratory Diseases such as Bronchitis and Rheumatism.
- Red Lead Wort is very useful in Treating Skin Diseases.
- Red Lead Wort is used to treat some Stomach Ailments such as Intestinal Worms, Ringworms, Intestinal Troubles, Indigestion and Loss of Appetite.
- Red Lead Wort helps in Healthy Weight Management and Healthy Metabolism
- Red Lead Wort helps in Removing Toxins from the Body and balances Fluid Levels in the body
- Red Lead Wort helps in regulating Lipid level in the Body and helps in proper Digestion, which maintains a Healthy Liver and Body System.
Red Lead Wort is a Poisonous Plant. So must consider the recommendation of a Health Practitioner first. You must take only small doses, In large doses it might cause Death. Pregnant Women should avoid this, as it may worsen the Menstruation.
- Red Lead Wort is a Reputed Thermogenic, Astringent, Anthelmintic, Abortifacient, Carminative, Appetizer, and Expectorant.
- Roots stimulate the Central Nervous System.
- Oil prepared from Roots is useful in Rheumatism, Joint Pain, and Paralysis.
- Milky Juice of leaves is used for external application in Scabies.